At Watts & Kennedy Agencies, we recognize the importance of protecting your home with dependable Montana homeowners insurance. We are dedicated to helping you find quality home insurance solutions, each and every step of the way. In order to do so, it is important that we take the time to accurately review your individual insurance needs.
Typical coverage packages for homeowners insurance could include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal liability
Additional coverage options may include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake Insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
At Watts & Kennedy Agencies, we aim to create custom homeowners insurance packages that reflect the distinct needs of you, your family, and your home.
Our agency is licensed in the state of Montana.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm